Monday, May 4, 2009

Mea Culpa.

Yeah, I know.

Okay, enough of that. Okay. Well there have been some changes in the old Yul's internet presence...
I have succumbed to Facebook.

Yea how the mighty have fallen. Yadda, yadda.
Enough.

Okay, need to get this thing back on track. Projects need to get posted, since I have them again.

Working on:
mongol belt, as I have finally gotten the knife to go with.
Name- Passed, now arms?
Needle felted alien space tentacle...getting there.
Car fixed...trying to figure out if I want to splurge for the off road bumper I have always wanted (not Cheap)
Ring...waiting to see Bob about stones.

As they happen there will be updates, finally. I promise.

2 comments:

Illuviel said...

psst... if you're interested in dreamwidth.org, I have invites.

Yul said...

What exactly is dreamwidth? AND I have tried to call you guys at the old number and I keep getting voicemail. Has anything been changed?